Tuesday, January 27, 2009

You are a horse.


I was researching the net looking to see if I could find some of the original design documents. I was hoping I could just pillage the raw ideas from there and then wouldn't have to work out so much for myself.

It seems, however, that Ninja Pirate Robot Equestrian on the Moon has been lost to the sands of time. Or at least largely forgotten about. On the Internet.

Google search only shows 2 responses, both of them leading to this blog. Using my expert powers of deduction I did manage to find this page, which is apparently the only design document for the game. Whether they mean only remaining or indeed, the only page ever, remains to be seen.

I'm just glad my memory of the game is so strong that I don't even need stuff like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment