Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Back on track?


... Doubtful, but I'll give it my best shot.

So things should have calmed down a little now, which means I can get back into the swing of things. Hopefully.

It seems whenever I make a plan or get heavy into something, something else happens that ends up eating all my time. AND THEN something else happens and I have to end up entertaining my dad for a weekend. I could totally write it into a sitcom except it would need to be interesting and/or funny instead of time-consuming and/or pointless.

Never-the-less, in celebration of my recent victories, I quickly sketched up this picture of Winston Churchill riding a Bulldog. We are talking like an hour tops here. Pick out the parts where a) I don't know what I'm trying to do, and b) I just don't care anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment