Monday, July 19, 2010

So surprise surprise: I'm taking the blog in a different direction again. The transformation begins one more.

While I did enjoy the whole "month-focused-on-one-thing-everyday" thing (for the entire month that I did it), I have to focus more on getting things done. Gamey things. Things for work. However, since so much of it is seemingly going to be done in my own time anyway, I currently plan to upload some of it here. Unfortunately, because some of it may in fact "give stuff away" (in more ways than one) I probably wont be able to post every night, but I'll post what I can. Work can enjoy the free publicity.

Or alternatively they can tell me to stop.

But hey... Much like Kenny Rodgers, I'm a gambler. We'll see how it goes.

So what to expect? More game related stuff. More analysis, more specific and focused game artwork. Or alternatively I'll just forget to post for like a month again.

No comments:

Post a Comment