Tuesday, August 24, 2010

So apparently I don't do titles anymore...


...Or posts for that matter.

That changes now.

So I've had a little trouble getting started on things. I got a new system, complete with snazzy new tools... But unfortunately with that came Starcraft 2. And Fallout 3. I've managed to cut back a little though so things should be back on track.

Well they would be, but I'm having some trouble adjusting some of the new programs I'm using. It's just too much of a departure from the old stuff and I don't think it integrates with my hardware as well. I may need to do some reconsidering here.

But meanwhile, a little about PROJECT VOLTRON. I'm a little hesitant to talk about things, considering I've been so recently burnt... But really, who reads this thing anyway (aside from the spammers). So without further ado, I'm willing to reveal the following:
- It's a shoot 'em up set in space, with a strong 80's space hero anime feel.
- I'm aiming at releases on PC, Mac, iPod and iPad.
- I'm totally going to get it done, dammit.

Today's picture was supposed to be a warm-up sketch, but I had so much trouble working out what to do it soon became the only thing I did tonight. Not entirely happy with it, but my optimistic side would say at least it's a start and I can only go up from here. My optimistic side is a passive aggressive bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment