Monday, March 14, 2011

Hey there!..

... It's been a while! What's news? How are you going?

So admittedly, I've been pretty bad. Sure, I've had my reasons... But let's be honest: reasons are only a lazy mans excuse to be lazier.

So, what's the plan now? No idea. I want to do something that a) I might actually finish and b) that I might eventually be able to sell. What exactly that is, is still up for debate.

It could be Project Voltron... but I suspect that might require me to learn 3d modelling. It could be this other iPhone game I have in mind that wouldn't require anything tricky. Or alternatively, it could be something involving this guy to the right. only time can tell... and I'll probably decide by the end of the week. But in the meantime I think I'll keep drawing concept sketches for this thing... Maybe you'll spot some familiar faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment