Sunday, February 10, 2008

Day 42 - Back on the horse...


... Or I dunno if i can keep writing these things...

So, I finally have net access again, which is good, but I still don't have a proper computer. I've managed to rig up an old laptop that's screen doesn't work to my moniter using blutack and a rubberband. It's a work of art, and I intend to use a photo of it for another update.

Today's update is a cover for a comic idea that I had a while ago. Its only about the 3rd thing I've properly tried to paint, but I still think it turned out ok. Originally, the part of his head filled with shadow was going to be filled with "techology", but no matter how many times I redrew it, it didn't look right. Eventually I just ditched it and left it like this. It's still not ideal, but I'm no picasso at the moment anyway.

Anyway, I think I'm going to give this posting everyday thing another shot. It's tough, and I'm not as niave about it as I was a month ago, but I think I can do it. I've found my motivation again and it's totally going to happen this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment