Monday, November 3, 2008

You're just lucky you're family Esta...


I totally forgot that I promised my sister another t shirt design thing, so that's what I've been hitting tonight.

This ones for her champion lawn bowls team, the newly named 'Kitty lickers'.

I pretty happy with the ball (or kitty, if you will...) so far, but it's gotten way too late and I haven't had time to finish off the kitty (or cat, if you will...). Not that I'm sure I'm happy with the cat yet... I mean, there is only so many ways you can draw a ball with facial features and a tongue, but there is many more ways to draw a cat (and skin it for that matter).

So I guess this is the point for audience participation... Obviously the cat is going to be bigger and match the style of the ball, but... Should I continue down my current path, drawing a slight disgusted/angry kitty, or should I draw some kind of sexy/suggestive kitty who enjoys a good licking? Furthermore, does that make me some kind of furry if I draw the latter? And just how the hell do you draw a suggestive cat? Why does everything my sister wants me to draw involve massive tongues? Only you can decide in this bizarre twisted tale of choose your own (mis) adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment