Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Revenge of the Suckage.

It's a post. Yay. Everybody party.

Not really having the best of nights tonight, but I slacked off all weekend, so I have to make up for it now.

So this is something I drew in conjunction with something else.. It's nothing to do with the webpage, but I'll probably chuck it in there somewhere anyway.

I dunno... When I say slacked off all weekend maybe that's not correct. I did a pretty impressive winter clean and finally got around to unpacking a stack of boxes that were just sitting around my room. I also picked up a brand new giant monitor, so I had to reorganize my desk for that as well. I have such a ridiculous amount of tech on my desk now that even I scoff at it when I walk in my room and criticize why anyone would need all of it.

So to recap on the current events:
-Stuff I had to do for work that I did tonight sucked.
-Website is still coming along, but it's always a little 2 steps forward 1 step back and I can't find the right kind of voice for the text, meaning what I have written so far has sucked.
- I had sushi for dinner at a new place and it sucked.
- I have to get up in 5 hrs, and which hasn't happened yet but one it does I'll be able to say that it sucked.
-Tenses sucked.
- I collided a couple of hadrons together and created a black hole, which sucked.

1 comment: