Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tiger! Tiger!

Just a quick thing tonight because I'm flat out and should really be doing other things. Recently I had my birthday, and in a not so strange co-incidence,  we hit the Chinese new year: The year of the Tiger. One of my (many) nicknames is Moggy, and the Videogame character I identify most with is Travis Touchdown, who is also linked with tigers.

I think you can see where I'm going here... My spirit animal is totally a Tiger.

Translation for the above in Thai (as translated by Sagat):
TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER!

 TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER DESTRUCTION!

1 comment: