Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sweet, murderous music.

And so... my reign as Lead Artist comes to an end. It was a good run, but eventually one of the proper artists had to win.

This fortnight's challenge was to draw Mozart and Bach as vampire hunters, in a "gothic" style. I ran out of time during the week, but I didn't want to pass up such a cool topic. It's kind of more steam punk than gothic, also I was totally going to colour it in but I have other things I need to get done this weekend, so this is as finished as it will get.

Also: Yes I know that this is an implausible situation, because Bach died in 1750, 6 years before Mozart was even born... But ignoring facts like that is the N3V way! I mean vampires didn't even exist until 1813, but that's not stopping us either... Chill out nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment