Thursday, February 14, 2013

A true ninja always aims for the heart.

So... Missing days like it's going out of style.

The timer system has been added, but it's very basic so far. VERY basic. Touching the start floor (green block) will start the timer, touching the red block will end the timer and reset it. The timer is in seconds but doesn't display with minutes/seconds/milliseconds, so that's something still to do.

I've also had a look at the jump controls to try and make it so you can only jump away from the walls, but I may have been a little too spartan in deciding what a valid angle for that jump should be. Maybe I should also have it sort of self rectify and take the lowest angle jump regardless in the rough direction of the player input?

I'm also going to be heading out of town next week... I'll have my laptop but I'm wondering what exactly I'll be able to do from up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment