Friday, July 26, 2013

Road to AVCON 2014 Pt. 2

Ok so: Revised plan.

I have about 3 prototypes in GameMaker plus 2 more concepts that I'd be interested in doing maybe. However, I'm not even going to consider making prototypes for them at the moment, but only if I don't feel I can salvage the ones I've got already.

Of course, there are also a few other things I need to get around to as well. I really regretted not having a swag business card to give to people at PAX, but I can't really have that without having a proper logo and website.

So current plan:
- Assess current prototypes.
- Assess whats needed to be done.
- Do the things.

I had to stay up for a skype call, plus Summer Games Done Quick (which is both amazing and awesome) is on, so I also added CL4P-TP, R2-D2 and Squirtle rather than do anything too productive. Also, I think this is going to be a thing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment