Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Jumpin' Jack Flash (It's a gas gas gas)...

Day 2 in the saga: I fixed up the centre a little more... I tried having white highlights around the knot but it didn't look that great so I settled with what I had and then just tied up so of the stray lines left around. I was happy enough with it so I moved on to phase 2.

This was the annoying part, since I switched to another program so I could get everything the right size. Apparently the Tshirt place needs an A3 sized thing at 300 dpi. Anyway, I had to use a different program, so I took the tongue from flash and went about doing the words in Fireworks. The arc of words wasn't as hard as I'd previously imagined, but I experienced a fair bit of difficulty adding new fonts, so I had to settle with what I've got here. They'll change before the final shot though.

The last issue was that it wouldn't let me save...:S I imagine that it was because the file was too big, but whatever... I managed to at least export this jpg, so all was not lost.

Tomorrow... I'll probably start work on the back, or maybe iron out the last few things with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment