Monday, April 20, 2009

All I wanna do is make phonetic gun noises x3.


And so, we come to the end of another weekend of broken promises and lack-of-working.

That's not to say I didn't get anything done, its just that there were a lot of unforeseen distractions and forgotten obligations. What I have got, I am so very proud of. Not only that, but I've only got one more piece of finished concept art left (or do I? *DRAMATIC TURN and STARE*), so I'll have to start showing off something soon. I'm definitely going to have to look at getting this site finished as soon as possible.

On another note, I had my first day of working from home today. It wasn't all I was expecting. Hopefully things will run smoother when we have the office set up properly. Similarly, I have my first day in the new office tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to the 2 hrs (possible) travel time, but I am almost excited to be working somewhere new. Plus I'm also glad I've got an hour train trip with nothing to do but stuff on my laptop. I've still got a bunch load of stuff to do from that and this trip is tailor made for it.

As for today's picture, this is a boy train. He was supposed to look kind of eager and ready, but I've had some people describe him to me as an angry Asian train. These people are racists.

1 comment: