Saturday, March 27, 2010

It's easier than you might think.

So I was supposed to be working on something productive, but then I noticed that someone has commented on ALL of my posts with spam about hotel broking (and in Chinese no less).

Normally I ignore spammers, but if someone (or in this case "somebody") thinks I need to know about hotel brokerage that much, it's obvious that they are really looking out for me. They're basically saying: "Hey... Video games ain't nothin'. You're wasting your time. Running a hotel is where you should be at!"

And for that, "somebody": I salute you. I mean considering what this blog is about, it's a pretty random topic to spam it with. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there's some overlap, but really, no ones coming here looking for anthing about property ownership (until now at least).

So, "somebody", I'm elevating you to No. 1 fan (or at least No. 2). Thanks for your support!


(Also, website's been updated a little more, including my status page, with as many "achievements" as I can remember. I'll try to keep it updated. Let me know if you think my stats are out.)

2 comments:

  1. What you don't play Monopoly???? Everybody knows how to brokerage big RED Monopoly hotels right? W.C.C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not get this spam! "Somebody" doesn't care whether or not I get into hotel brokerage (in China, presumably)! I feel so ignored. D:

    ReplyDelete