Thursday, April 1, 2010

Guess the thing.

It's that time of night again: my eyes have gone a-twitchy and my hands have gone a-crampy. But it's been worth it. I haven't finished this one yet, but I thought I'd put up what I've done so far.

So can you guess the game based on the linework? It should be pretty damn easy (if not, I'm clearly doing something wrong).

I've finished basic line work and then started from the bottom and added detail and tidied up stuff. I tried to improve the face a little before I gave up for the night too, but it just wasn't happening for me. I've also been trying to shy away from heavy blocks of black because I think I've been using too much of that recently, but that may change before this I'm done. I suspect I'm going to finish this (with colours!) tomorrow, or at least over the weekend, but I've gotta post now to take the coveted first post of the month trophy from Drew.

1 comment:

  1. nooooooooooooooooooooo! I didn't even think of that. BAH! you win this time pavlich... THIS TIME! (cat meows)

    ReplyDelete