Saturday, April 10, 2010

The empire pew pew's back.

Completed! Well as much as I need... I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Don't forget to click on it to see the larger version. I decided to change things up a little too, so now I've ripped off been inspired by some other non anime things as well. Probably even more obscure though, so don't fret if you don't notice it... That's the plan! :P

Anyway... I dunno how much I should say about this. It's for a pitch I'll be making in the next month or two. That's about all I can say for the moment. If it gets shot down I might talk some more about it, but if it doens't, you'll probably have to wait and play it or something...

Oh also, I was so happy with it I actually signed it (somewhat). I didn't want to use my real signature coz you know, I don't trust the Internet, so I've decided to use this proxy-sig.

And Fritopi: Close but no cigar... I haven't actually seen any Gundam, which let's face it, is blasphemy for someone who runs a site called Big Stompy Robots.

Finally: for the sake of boredom, I've composed dialogue, effectively turning this string of unconnected portraits into a comic. Panels as follows:
1: Red leader calling in! Report Squad!
2: Red 2 reporting! On your six Red Leader!
3: You guys are so lame... Those ships haven't even taken off yet.
4: Aww.. Are you a little jealous that they get to be in the ships instead of just having to fix them?
5: I'm just jealous that I'm not your skin-tight space suit.... RAWR!
6: I thought you were into me!
7: Goddammit... Why is it the guys with hair always get all the girls? I had to shave it all off for my job goddammit!
8: Maybe you should wear a uniform like me... Keep it on the quiet, but I'm acutally having sex with all the girls on this carrier.
9: HOLY CRAP GUYS THE COMMANDER IS HAVING SEX WITH ALL THE GIRLS ON THIS CARRIER!
10. Wait, I'm a girl... Why was I not told about this!
11. (translated) I do not understand these humans Khorahx...
12. (translated) Why are we even here Mhasnex... We're Aliens.


Make your own! Don't worry because I've set the bar extremely low :P

4 comments:

  1. Meanwhile... in another dimension...

    1: Red leader calling in! Report Squad!
    2: Red 2 reporting! On your six Red Leader!
    3: You guys are so lame... Those ships haven't even taken off yet.
    4: Aww.. Are you a little jealous that they get to be in the ships instead of just having to fix them?
    5: I'm just jealous that I'm not your skin-tight space suit.... RAWR!
    6: I thought you were into me!
    7: Wait a sec, if you wanted to be First Officer Karina's space suit, wouldn't that also mean you want First Officer Karina inside of you?
    8: Hmmm... Your logic is strangly sound Soldier!
    9: HOLY CRAP GUYS CAPTAIN THOMAS WANTS TO BE PENETRATED BY FIRST OFFICER KARINA!
    10. That's disgusting!
    11. (translated) Why are these humans disgusted by our traditional greeting?
    12. (translated) I don't know. I am an alien and don't understand their primitive Earth culture. Please stop talking to me. You are a moron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) So, did you hear about Mable?
    2) This isn't the time...
    3) What are you guys talking about?
    4) Mable's seeing Sky behind Rooster's back.
    5) Dude's name is Sky?
    6) Stop it everyone, Mable's my friend.
    7) From what I'm hearing, she's everyone's friend. Eh, Tom, what do you say?
    8) My name's not Tom. Anyway who cares?
    9) WHAT!? Mable's been seeing someone behind my back!?
    10) Rooster, I wanted to tell you, I just didn't know how.
    11) (Translated) How long do you think it'll take them to notice us?
    12) when did you learn to speak Greek?

    Awesome artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice cartoons,dude.guess you have an artistic streak.would love u to follow mine at http://kenechworld.blogspot.com.it's exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really good facial expressions, liked how number 5 was sleazy, though number 6 is just cool as a drawing

    ReplyDelete