Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pew pew space battles.

So I had this idea of what I wanted to do tonight, and as normal, it didn't turn out like I was expecting. The difference is though, that this time, I was just trying to sketch out some ideas. But then they started to look good so I decided to spend a little more time on it.

I've got some other ones similar to these still to go, so expect them in a follow up post soon/eventually. Maybe I'll even give some more details as to what it's all about... Probably not though. Feel free to just assume something though, and maybe your assumptions will come true.

Also, feel free to take a guess at the anime references I'm ripping off giving homage to!

2 comments:

  1. gundam? i've never watched much anime, but i really like the dude on the bottom left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the chick on the top right

    ReplyDelete