Monday, March 3, 2008

Johnny Lovebaby ProtoCover


One of the things I'm working on at the moment is a short comic called "Johnny Lovebaby buys the farm". It's inspired by the song "Russian Roulette" by British India.

This is the protocover I've been able to work on now I have my computer working again and my scanner hooked up. I'm pretty happy with the pen work, its a lot cleaner than my older stuff, but I'm still not in love with the logo/ the blahs in the background. I'm running out of time today though, so this is going to have to do for the moment. I think I can fix the logo with some more time, but the blahs I think I'm going to have to do over again. I think if they were smaller and closer together and more of them it might look a bit better.

Other things I should be doing at the moment:
-Linear Roofing site.
-Karen Michelle Photography logo redraw.
-Virtual house mk. 2.
-Get a job.
-Get a haircut.

1 comment:

  1. I don't like the blahs actually. I think it makes it all too busy. However, I don't have any good ideas of what you could otherwise do. Johnny's looking great though! Also: I demand your next three panels!

    ReplyDelete