Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Exciting new format!

So I still feel lousy about hardly posting at all last month. Plus... I haven't been drawing nearly enough lately as it is. So under the guidance of my No. 1 fan, I've decided to try and draw something every day for the next month.

Since actual good stuff always takes multiple nights (or at least it does with my schedule) what I'm also going to do is start doing warm up sketches every night.... limit myself to only like 30-45 mins and try and learn to accept it if it isn't all that great. At least that way, I'll have something to put up on top of any actual planned stuff I do.

So will this actually happen? Survey (and previous history) says no, but I'm going to give it my best shot.

This one goes out to Drew, currently over in the UK, who very well may be getting beaten up by a punk similar to this right now.

Also, I ran out of time to draw the legs (I imagine this will happen a lot) so it's your choice as to what's going on here. Are the legs just kinda, tapered out of the picture, or is he in fact rocking a pair of bloody stumps? What kind of terrible accident has rendered him that way? Can his insurance cover it? Mysteries.

I didn't really know what to draw tonight, but it was just one of that lucky 25% that wasn't featuring a samurai/sword. Instead you get a sword-lite baseball bat. If you have anything you'd like to see me try and draw (and most probably fail to meet your expectations) leave a comment with your suggestion!

2 comments:

  1. YEAH OK IT'S PENNYS BOATJune 3, 2010 at 7:57 AM

    more likenesses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. One for me. I'm currently in Derby. More chance of Vicky Pollard bashing me up than a punk. Though apparently the Venue we played last night, has also seen the likes of the sex pistols. Pretty dingy.

    Draw more!

    ReplyDelete