Saturday, June 5, 2010

GO TEAM JUSTICE!

So I'm possibly the only person I know who's excited that there's going to be a Marvel vs Capcom 3, but I don't care. There's not much I'll admit to being a fanboy about, but Capcom is one of them. I have previously bought games solely for the Capcom logo on the box, and I haven't been let down yet (and I bought Bionic Commando).

The only downside is that it looks like they're going for a darker, more realistic look for this game (well as real as giant green balls of muscle can be) so I get the feeling some of the goofier characters wont be making it into the game. Thats a massive shame, because they're missing out of some spectacular team ups.

Sure, some of these might make it in, but we'll just have to wait and see really:

  • Daredevil and Phoenix Wright - Blind Justice
  • Spiderman and Frank West - The Liberal Media
  • Iron Fist and Gene from Godhand - The Punchmasters
  • Deadpool and Dan - Saikyo Soldiers
  • Professor X and Harlon Smith -  The Deadly Cripples (who sometimes have problems with split personality disorder)
  • Jonah J. Jameson and Mike Haggar - Civil Service
  • Reed Richards and Dhalsim - The Lady Pleasers

I was wondering how long it would take for me to run out of everything except dick jokes, and apparently that time is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment