Tuesday, June 26, 2012

You smell that?


Do you smell that? Toast, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of toast in the morning. You know, one time we went through a whole loaf, in twelve hours. When it was all over I checked the toaster. We didn't find one piece of bread, not one stinkin' dink slice. The smell, you know that toasty smell, the whole toaster. Smelled like... victory.

I was going to do more with the colouring, but gosh darn it's late. Also JC, you only specified "coloured" so just be glad there was even shadows. I was contemplating just using a rainbow gradient fill over the whole line work, so also be glad it didn't come to that.

In return I want a coloured picture of Stephen Hawking and a Gorilla trained in carpentry playing Dance Dance Revolution.


No comments:

Post a Comment