Saturday, June 30, 2012

Underwater's where the activator is.

And so, Automajune ends. Not with a bang, but with a seahorse. With hope that it balances out all the skulls.

It's goal has been met with great success, although the first post appears to be marked from last month, I can guarantee it indeed came from this month, but due to some kind of internet time displacement went back in time a day. As a bonus not only is this my most postiest month so far, I've almost already beaten my post count from last year and "ROBOTS" now takes its position as the largest word in the label list at the bottom of the page.

Whats next? Well it's not going to be another month of things because it takes so much time and doesn't really get me anywhere. What is will be is something that can hopefully get me on the path to actually making some money. It's probably going to start with some webpage renovation...

No comments:

Post a Comment